there's glitter on the floor after the party ✨
the lover fest party that is!
Penny Bow-Embellished Heels
Candle Holder DIY
This candle holder was a very easy DIY project! The most challenging part was tracking down the colored candles, all mine are from Amazon.
1. Start with a 4x4x8 post (we bought ours from Lowes).
2. Determine your candle layout and make a template.
3. Cut your post to size.
4. Drill the candles holes with a 7/8'' forstner bit. We drilled 59 holes for the candles, you can do more or less but I wanted a layered look.
5. Sand down the post to smooth all edges.
6.To protect the post from candle wax, either stain or apply a coat of polyurethane. We poly coated ours for a natural finish.
7. Arrange colored candles however your heart desires. We inserted the candles by twisting them into place.
8. Finally, make a wish! ✨
Turquoise Candles 10''
Pink Candles 10''
Bright Pink Candles 12''